Thursday, May 24, 2012

getting started...and welcome!


Hey, friends! It's me, Jillian Nicole! Are you ready to make some discoveries with me? I'm a little late getting started on this summer project of mine...I'd planned to start at the beginning of May, but, you know, life happens. So, I'm finally getting my blog in place! 

This is what's going down: I'm going to begin my journey by learning more about Laura Marling. She's really quite amazing from what I know so far. As I learn about one person or song or genre I hope to be led to other great music...with the help of things like youtube, spotify, and YOU! If you have some great artists that you'd like me to discover and blog about, let me know! I'm kind of music hungry and am ready to take it all in!

Hopefully tonight I'll start in on this journey. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting about it...maybe a couple times a week? Maybe every day if I'm finding really good shtuffs? I guess we'll find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment